Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Love Everyday - Mixed Media Canvas

Welcome back! Todays project is a mixed media canvas, complete with my first video! This project was a lot of fun to put together, has several different textures and finishes and I love the colors.  The stencils and peacock die cut are from Infinity Engravings and were supplied to me to have fun and create with as a member of their Design Team, but be sure that my opinions are always true and honest.  Here is the link to my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/7Ce4CkYBrV8



Supply List:
Infinity Engraving die cuts and stencil

Oval Canvas 9"x12"
Tim Holtz Melange Tissue Wrap
Prima Art Basics Soft Matte Gel
Dylusions Acrylic Paints in Vibrant Turquoise and London Blue
Dina Wakely Heavy Body Acrylic in Blackberry Violet
Ranger Foil in Brights
Cosmic Shimmer flake and glitter glue
Versamark Ink
Judikins Iridescent Sparkle Embossing Powder
Wendi Vecchi Studio 490 Translucent Embossing Paste
Turquoise glitter
Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight glitter
Faber-Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
28 Lilac Lane Embellishments in Winter Blues, On Lilac Lane and Party On
Ranger Glossy Accents
Elizabeth Crafts Silk Microfine Glitter in Fire Opal
Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses
E 6000 glue

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll be happy to answer them the best I can and as always, I'd love to know what you think!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...