Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pining for You Shaker with Tupelo Designs LLC


It's summer in Michigan and that means lazy weekends spent at the lake fishing and roasting marshmallows over the campfire.  That was the inspiration behind this adorable shaker.  In the video on my YouTube channel, I show you how I did it, from start to finish using a shaker kit from Queen and Co and the Warm & Fuzzy stamp and die set by My Favorite Things.  Listed below are my supplies with links ;)  Just a note of caution: these shaker kits are crazy strong with static electricity so I do not recommend the use of microbeads.  They will jump and stick to all the exposed adhesive, making the foam unusable (I learned the hard way ;).

Supplies: (*denotes item supplied to me by TDLLC)
*Queen & Co Window shaker kit
My Favorite Things Warm and Fuzzy Friends stamps 
My Favorite Things Warm and Fuzzy Friends die-namics
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Fox: (E19, R39, RV10, C1, 3, 9, 100), (YR15, E79), (YG17, BG10)
Fire: (Y11, 13, 17, YR15), (E15, 23, 74, 79, 100), (E15, 25, 79)
Bear: (E15, 25, 29, 79, 31, 35, C9, 100) (YG17, 67)
Fish: (C1, 3, 5)
Owl: (E13, 15, 31, 35, 79)
Versamark
Wow Copper embossing powder
DI- Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso
Scor-tape
Doodlebug sequins
MISTI

Thanks for hanging out with me today!  I'd be happy to answer any questions and would love to know what you think.  Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...