Sunday, June 4, 2017

Leather Look Father's Day with Distress Oxides and Concord & 9th

Father's Day is certainly one of those occasions that requires a masculine design and it can be a challenge to create something different every year.  Woodgrain is a texture that is perfect for masculine cards, but I wanted to do something different and thought of leather.  I combined the emboss resist technique and ink blending with Distress Oxide inks to create this card and I really love how it turned out.  Here's the link to the video on my YouTube channel and my supplies are listed below.
Supplies:
MISTI
Bristol Smooth cardstock
Concord & 9th Background Block stamp set
Concord & 9th Doublecut Alphabet dies
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches die
Distress Oxide inks
  • Faded Jeans
  • Iced Spruce
  • Vintage Photo
  • Walnut Stain
  • Peeled Paint 
  • Faded Jeans
Brutus Monroe Icicle embossing powder
Doodlebug Bluejean Crushed Velvet cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Stone cardstock
Arc Wood Veneer paper
Scor-tape
Tombow Mono Multi glue

Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see you next time.

Much love and for His glory,
Jasmine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...