Sunday, October 30, 2016

Monster Mash Halloween with Infinity Engravings LLC

 Hello and welcome!  Here is my second DT project with a Halloween theme.  The image is another from Sasayaki Glitter and the bat is chipboard from IE.  After downloading and resizing my image in Word, I printed it out on Copic friendly cardstock, die cut it, then colored in the image.  I made a copy and fussy cut it out and then placed it over the colored image with repositionable adhesive.  Placing the stencil over the top, I did some ink blending over the background using a back and forth motion rather than a circular motion.  I die cut my sentiment from black velvet cardstock and adhered them with liquid glue.  I covered my bat with Versamark and heat embossed him using black ultra-thick embossing powder and added two layers of black glitter embossing powder to add some dimension.  A scattering of sequins finished off our happy little troupe of trick-or-treaters.  My supply list is below.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
Sasayaki Glitter Halloween Monster Image
Infinity Engraving die cut bat
Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir cardstock
Copics: Y17; YR04, 09, 15; B00, 23, 24, 28, 29, 69; G02, 05, 09, 17; YG 03, 06, 11, 17, 67; E000, 00, 02, 70, 74; W0, 3; C00, 1, 3, 5, 7; 100
Simon Says Stamp Waves stencil
Distress Inks: Hickory Smoke and Wilted Violet
Versamark
Black Ultra Thick Embossing Powder
Ranger Black Sparkle embossing powder
Doodlebug Black Crushed Velvet cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Halloween die
Simon Says Stamp Oh Happy Day die
Little Things Star Shine sequin mix
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Scor-tape
Matte Medium

I had a lot of fun coloring this image and creating this project.  If you have any questions, let me know and I'd love to see what you think.  Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit and I'll catch you later.  Happy Birthday to all the other Halloween babies out there!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...