Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Owl Halloween Card

Happy Halloween!  This guy is from JessicaLynnOriginal stamps.  They have digital images, like this guy, as well as rubber and clear stamps.  His name is Pumpkin Spice Latte Owl and he is currently free to download.  I don't usually do a lot of Halloween stuff because I don't care for scary/creepy/gore, but Halloween is my birthday and this guy is so adorable as well as combines a few of my favorite things: Coffee, Pumpkin and Owls.  How could I not?!?  My background uses two stencils, glitter paste, Colorburst, and Distress inks.  I know, it's a lot, but it looks so cool and perfect for a Halloween card.  It's also simple and easy.  Here is my video tutorial at my YouTube channel for a start to finish process if you want to see how I created this project and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
JessicaLynn Pumpkin Spice Latte Owl
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Momento Luxe Tuxedo Black pigment ink
Simon Says Stamp Waves Stencil
Simon Says Stamp Stars Stencil
Colorburst Watercolors in Violet, Ultramarine Blue and Pthalo Green
Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot
Copics: E31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 70, 74; YR04, 07, 09, 15; Y08, 13, 17; YG11; G05, 09; B00
Sizzix frame die
Little Things Sequin Mix in Iridescent White
Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings stamp set
Lindys Stamp Gang Twilight Slate Blue embossing powder
Vellum
Stick-It sheet adhesive
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir cardstock
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen


Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...