Friday, August 5, 2016

Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling Card Series Card 2 with TupeloDesignsLLC

 Hello!  Todays card is the second in a series I've created using Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling stamp set with TupeloDesignsLLC.  I wanted to show how versatile this set can be and had an image of old birch paper in sunshine in my head.  Scripture has become such an integral part of my faith and I wanted to convey it's ageless applicability.  Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel. 

Supplies:
Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling
Neat & Tangled Christmas Journaling
Concord & 9th Tree Hugs
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies
Altenew Crisp Dye Inks: Buttercream and Warm Sunshine
My Favorite Things Ink: Hot Fudge
Hero Arts Old Letter Writing
Distress Inks: Old Paper, Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs
Wow Metallic Copper Embossing Powder
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Scor-tape
Mini Ink Blending Tool

Thanks for joining me today!  Stay tuned for the next two cards in the series; I have a surprise coming to finish up the series!  Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything.  I almost forgot; be sure to visit www.tupelodesigns.com for all your crafty needs.  They offer free shipping with no minimum or code and a rewards program to earn free products.  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...