Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Trust His Word featuring Concord & 9th

 I was so excited and appreciative the first time I saw the Faith and Love set by Concord & 9th.  While more and more companies are producing more faith based sets now, it's been a long time coming.  With Bible Journaling rising in trend, it's having a ripple effect into cardmaking and I love it.  As I sit, writing this post and watching the myriad of colorful birds at my birdfeeder, I am again reminded of how creative God is.   I like to talk to God while I drive and often look up at the sky, so that was the initial inspiration for the design.   He is the center or focus of this card so I used "His" as the center stamp and placed the other words around it until I liked the composition.

The design for this card is simple; a few stenciled clouds and heat embossing with glitter embossing powder.  Keeping the background light and simple allows for the glitter powder to stand out and catch attention.  Any time you want to use a glitter embossing powder, I suggest you do that as your last step.  Anything you do over or on top of the glitter powder (obviously after it's been heat set) will end up removing some of your glitter.   Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches die
Concord & 9th Faith and Love stamp set
MISTI
Versamark
Wow Golden Flame embossing powder
Lawn Fawn Moonstone ink
Inky Antics Cloud stencil
Hero Arts Soft Sky ink
Turquoise cardstock
Little Things Nautical Sparkle sequin mix
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins
Ranger Matte Medium

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time.

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Concord Supplies Coupon
    Consult the Concord Supplies site when you have questions regarding their usual shipping expenses. Be ready for each scenario on the class, so you may concentrate on what really matters. Tests performed by the company indicated the products may have a minimal degree of thiamine (Vitamin B1)

    ReplyDelete

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...