Friday, February 16, 2018

Penguin Watercolor Ombre Emboss Resist with Gerda Steiner Designs

 Hello and welcome everyone!  Today we are playing with those sweet Valentine Penguins from Gerda Steiner Designs again.  This time, we are creating our own patterned paper with heat embossing.  Add some simple watercolor and viola.  We have an adorable and versatile panel that is perfect for so many different occasions.  The same technique can be used for almost any stamp set in your aresenal as well, so bust them out and get creative.  Here's the video on my Youtube channel and my supplies are listed below.

Supplies:
Gerda Steiner Designs Valentine Penguins
Canson XL Watercolor paper
Versamark
Brutus Monroe Icicle embossing powder
MISTI
FineTec watercolor pallete
Gansai Tambi 36 watercolor palette
Silver Black Velvet brushes
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches die
DCWV Glitter Paper and Foiled Vellum
Sizzix Hearts die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die
Tombow Mono Multi glue
Stitck-It Sheet adhesive
Be Creative tape

I hope you're having a great day and I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone to try new techniques and new products, stretching your creative muscles.  It's so much fun and good for you too. 

I love interacting with you guys, so leave me a comment or question and I'll be happy to help.  Have an awesome day and I'll see you next time!

For Christ's glory and much love,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...