Sunday, April 8, 2018

Foiled Acetate Shakers with No Stamping

 Foil, rainbows, shakers and EASY.  Versatile too.  Deco Foil recently came out with clear acetate Toner Sheets.  These are 8.5x11 inch clear acetate sheets printed with various designs and ready to run through your laminator with heat transfer foil.  So much fun.   I cut a sheet of the Splatter print down to 4.25x5.5, giving me 4 panels, and used a different foil on each one.  I couldn't wait to play with these and they are so cool.  The green/rainbow one would be perfect for a boy and you could change the sentiment to anything you wanted.  If you didn't have a right die cut, you could stamp and cut a banner shape to attach instead.  I think my Marty will be getting that one.  He's 10 and loves interactive cards.  Here is the link to my video tutorial and supplies are listed below.

Rainbow Deco Foil
Minc Pink Gold Ombre foil
Deco Foil "Splatter" Toner Sheets
White and Green glitter paper
Scor-tape
3M Foam tape
White cardstock
Smile die
Tombow Mono Multi glue
Pink and light green shimmer paper
Neat & Tangled Like Magic sequins
Little Things 
Jewels: Bridal
Sequins: Clear Iridescent, Lily White, Star Shine

Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit!  Let me know if you have any questions.  See you next time!

For Christ's glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...