Saturday, April 28, 2018

200 Subscriber Hop with Lady Joyful: Inlaid Diecut Shaker

 Hello!  We are celebrating with Lady Joyful and her achievement of reaching over 200 subscribers on her YouTube channel with a video hop.  Since I'm the last stop on the hop, click here to head back to the beginning of the hop at Lady Joyfuls channel.  I created an elegant and eye-catching shaker card using high contrast with a mix of textures and finishes.  Here's the link to my video and supplies are listed and linked below.
Supplies:




Each stop on the hop has a prize to giveaway and to enter to win a prize, all you have to do is comment on each video.   The hop will run 4/28/18 to 5/5/18, so you have one week to enter.  My prize is limited to the United States; sorry but international shipping is so costly as I'm sure you're aware, and it all comes out of my pocket.  See you on the hop!

For Christ's glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...