Monday, July 30, 2018

Simply Colored Fuchsias


Hey guys!  Todays project has simple coloring and minimal embellishments while being quite pretty.  I'm one of those crafters who likes bling and upping the wow factor, but I wanted to demonstrate that it's not always necessary and sometimes, less IS more.  Fuchsias are sentimental for me because I grew up with them; my mom loves them and she always had several baskets hanging around the house.  Hummingbirds are sentimental because my nephew loves them and always says "Jazz, look at the hummingbirds" when he sees them at his feeders.  I'm still young at 36, but as I get older, I'm realizing how important moments are with the people you love.  This card is full of memories and faith and so much love.

Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel.  My supplies are listed below.

Supplies:
Avery Elle Hummingbird stamp set
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die set
Ink on 3 Blackout ink
MISTI

Bristol Smooth cardstock
Janes Doodles Bless Your Heart stamp set
Arteza Brush Markers
Versamark
Nuvo Black Embossing Powder
Copic Markers: B000 and B0000
Bazzill Candy Necklace (4.25"x5.5")
Ranger Matte Medium
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Clear Droplets
Nuvo Clear Glitter Gloss pen
Be Creative Tape (also called Scor-tape)
Delicata Golden Glitz

Thanks so much for hanging out with me!  Happy to help if you have any questions!

For Christs glory and much love,
Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love Fuchsias and hummingbirds and that stamp set looks really nice. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...