Saturday, September 22, 2018

Scrapping For Less August Card Kit Tutorial 1 with Copics and Stenciling




 Hey guys!  I have something special to share with you today.  Teresa from Scrapping For Less asked me to review their card kit and I was excited to see what goodies she would include.  Card kits can be a mixed bag depending on who you buy yours from.  Some are heavy on what I consider filler items such as patterned papers, ribbon and stickers or die cuts and have few useful items such as stamps, dies, stencils or inks.  SFL's kit, however, includes several well thought out mini kits with a stamp set, patterned paper, sequins, and embellishments in addition to stencils, high quality card stock, dies and 4 envelopes.  I was impressed with the value of the kit.  If your friends are pet lovers, you'll have just want you need for a perfect card.  If you'd like to see a review of the contents here's the video at my YouTube channel. 

I made 8 cards in total, 2 from each mini collection.  For my supplies, I've listed and linked only the items that aren't included in the kit.  Here is the link for the video tutorial for these cards.

"Sticking By Me"
Scrapping For Less August Kit
Altenew Paperbag and Dark Chocolate inks
Copic Markers
-Spotted Dog E 17, 19; 50, 51
-Black Dog C 6, 8, 9
-Branch E23, 27
-Collar B29
-Handkerchief R 37, 39
Be Creative Tape
Ink on 3 Blackout 
Circle die 3.5"
Versamark embossing ink
Nuvo Black embossing powder
MISTI

  

"Friends Fur-ever"
Altenew Paperbag ink
Copic Markers
-Spotted Dog E 21, 23; E 23, 25, 29
-Gray Dog E 71, 74
-Collar R39
-Branch E 18, 19, 23
-Handkerchief B 28, 29
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer paste
Ink on 3 Blackout
Circle die 3.5"
MISTI
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen
Glossy Accents
Be Creative Tape


Stay tuned to my blog and YouTube channel for the rest of the projects I created using this kit.  I think you'll like them!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time.

Choose Joy,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...