My hop project this month features Newton's Nook Frozen Friends stamp set and Creative Bling Design sequin mix in Glacial Bliss.
- Spectrum Noir paper by Crafters Companion, cut to 4 by 5.25 inches
- Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock, cut to 4.25 by 11 inches and folded at 5.5 inches
- Royal Blue DCWV Foiled Cardstock, cut to 4.25 by 5.5 inches
- Inkadinkadoo Masking Paper
- Newton's Nook Frozen Friends stamp set
- Neat & Tangled Bright Baubles stamp set
- CAS-ual Fridays Snowy Sayings stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die set
- Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate ink
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink
- Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch
- Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending tool and foam
- Delicata Golden Glitz ink
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Superfine Detail Gold
- Jellyroll Black pen
- tape runner
- Tombow Mono-multi liquid glue
- Glitter Ritz glitter in Harvest Gold
- Creative Design Bling sequins in Glacial Bliss
Step 2.) Stamp the tree image from the Bright Baubles set using SSS Dark Chocolate ink, or another dark brown ink, in between the snowmen. Stamp the star and ornaments from the same set using the gold ink. Stamp the snowflakes from the Snowy Sayings set and Frozen Friends set using both colors of the Distress Inks. The tiny snowflakes are stamped in Golden Glitz.
Step 3.) Using the mini blending tool and clean foam, add Tumbled Glass around the edges of the cardstock and lightly over the edge of the snowbank mask and in between the snowmen. Remove masks.
Step 4.) Stamp arms on the tall snowmen and heart in the middle of the mug with black ink. Stamp the sentiment towards the top in the gold ink and emboss with the Ranger detail gold embossing powder. Color in the hats, scarves, mittens, noses, cheeks and mug with SN markers. The colors I used are as follows: Noses: OR 1 and 2
Tall Snowman: TB 2 , 3, and 4; PP1 for blush; IB 1, Black and blender pen
Short Snowman: HB 1, 2, and 3; PP1; IB 1, and blender pen.
I also used IB 1 to add detail to the snowbank at the bottom and went over it with the blender pen to soften it. Attach the sequins using mini glue dots and use a bit of glue in the heart of the mug to add glitter. Attach the blue foil cardstock to the card base using tape runner. Lastly, attach the card front to the foil layer using tape runner, being sure to place it evenly. Our card is finished!
There's lots more to discover as you move along the hop! For the next stop, click here to head to Emma's blog. Below is a complete list of all the fun to be had. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to ask any questions and be sure to let me know what you think! Much love and Merry Christmas!
1. Laura http://www.lauralscott.com/ringing-in-the-holidays/
2. Deana Benson http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-with-lauras-loft.html
3. Robbie Rubala http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/search/label/LL
4. LeeAnn McKinney http://mimiscraftyabyss.blogspot.com/2015/12/lauras-loft-is-ringing-in-holidays.html
5. Debbie Brunssen: http://debbielovestocraft.blogspot.com/2015/12/december-shop-hop-ringing-in-holidays.html
6. Joy Hadden: http://piecesofjoyhadden.blogspot.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-with-lauras-loft.html
7. Lisa Bedigian - http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-december-shop-hop.html
8. Jasmine Burgess - http://journeywithjasmine.blogspot.com/2015/12/ringing-in-holidays-with-lauras-loft.html
9. Emma at Heart of Craft- http://heartofcraft.blogspot.com/2015/12/lauras-loft-shop-and-hop-ringing-in.html
10. So Stinkin' Crafty - Cindy Dooley - http://wp.me/p5d3NQ-4b
Giveaway Entry Requirements:
1. Follow Laura's Loft on IG @InLaurasLoft, like the IG Hop/Giveaway post and tag a friend. as many as you like but one tag per comment please (this part is for extra entries). If you do not have IG, just let us know:)
2.Visit & Like Laura's Loft store page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lauras.Loft.Shop
3. Leave a comment at each stop on the blog hop including Laura's.
After doing these 3 things, fill out the rafflecopter on Laura's blog to be entered!! Yay!
Here's the prize up for grabs: 2 Newtons Nook stamp sets and 2 exclusive Laura's Loft sequin mixes! The discount code is WRMK20% for 20% off all We Are Memory Keepers products, through January 3, 2016. As a bonus, Laura has all the Christmas Stamps AND dies 30% off, no code needed. Happy shopping!