Sunday, May 22, 2016

It Moose Be Love...with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hello! Todays card is special for two reasons.  It's a Spinner card, which is cool by itself, but it's also my first post and video for Tupelo Designs LLC as a guest designer!  I'm quite excited about the opportunity!  We have stamping, Copic coloring, a bit of die-cutting and the spinner element, which is really simple (I promise).  Below I've listed my supplies and here is the link to my YouTube channel to watch the video :)  Feel free to like, comment and subscribe; I love to know what you guys think!  I've noted below which supplies were furnished by Tupelo and what is from my stash, but rest assured that I am always honest with my opinions. 

Supplies (* denotes DT item)
*Mint Owl Studio Ice Cream You Scream
*Mint Owl Studio I Moose You
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Lawn Fawn Circle die
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die
MTF Scalloped Circle die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
Altenew Crisp Dye Ink in Cotton Candy
Clarity Brushes
MISTI
Copics: E00, 02, 31, 35, 37, 47; BG01, 10, 15; RV04, 21, 23; R20, 37; Y02, 11; YG41; B23, 32; G00; C1, 3.
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
1 Penny
Foam adhesive
Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe 6x6 paper pack
Fun Foam
Scor-tape

If you'd like to follow me on social media, here are my links to Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. That way, you're sure to not miss any new posts!  Thanks for hanging out with me today and I'll see you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...