Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Halloween with Infinity Engravings LLC

Happy Halloween!  Infinity Engraving has teamed up with Sasayaki Glitter so the design team is pairing IE die cuts with SG digital images to create fun and dynamic projects.  I started my project with the girl and wheelbarrow full of skulls image, using Word to resize the image and printing it out on Copic friendly cardstock.  After die cut and colored the image, I created a mask and placed my stencil.  To create the stars on the background, I combined glitter paste and powdered watercolor, removing the mask while the paste was still wet.  After the paste was dry, I added two shades of purple around the edges, leaving the center of the panel fairly light.  I applied two layers of embossing powder to the ghost die cut and mounted him with foam squares.  Here's the video tutorial on my YouTube channel if you'd like to see how I created this card from start to finish and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Sasayaki Glitter digital image
Avery Elle Stitches frame die
Copics: C1, 3, 5, 7; 100; R27, 37, 59
B69; E13, 51; R20; Y00
Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Stars stencil
BoBunny Sugar Glitter Paste
Colorburst Alizarin Crimson and Violet
Infinity Engraving Ghost die cut
Lindy's Stamp Gang Angel Wings Peacock
Black cardstock
Versamark
Doodlebug Black Crushed Velvet cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Halloween die
Simon Says Stamp Oh Happy Day die

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out today!  We'd love to know what you think or if you have any questions.  We love to interact with you guys!!  See you next time!

Much Love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...