Thursday, October 6, 2016

Spooky Cooky Halloween Hop with My Inky Oasis (facebook group)

Welcome to my stop on the My Inky Oasis Spooky Cooky Halloween Hop!  In case you're wondering, My Inky Oasis is a facebook group for papercrafters, cardmakers, mixed media artists and stamping enthusiasts.  If you aren't a member and want to join, look us up!  We'd love to meet you!  Even though I have a Halloween birthday, I'm not a big fan of gore or fear so I went with a goofy and funny theme in my card.  Starting with the Art Impressions My Feet set, I used Copics to color him, added a stenciled background and die cut sentiments, then finished off with some sequins.  Here is the link to my video tutorial on my YouTube channel if you want to see start to finish how I created this card.  You should have arrived here from Deana's blog and next up is the lovely Linda.
Supplies:
Art Impressions My Feet set #4680
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copics: B14, 18, 28, 29, 69; Y17; YR04, 07, 15, 19
N4, C3, W3
Distress Ink: Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon

Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
Simon Says Stamp Waves stencil
Little Things Sequin mixes: Star Shine and Purple Velvet
"Oh Happy Day" and "Halloween" dies from Simon Says Stamp
White glitter and black cardstock
Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue

Prize:

Here is the complete hop list just in case you want to revisit any of us.  To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment on each blog on the hop.  Easy, peasy.  You will have until Oct 20 to enter the giveaway and we will announce the winner Oct 24, 2016.  Thanks for hanging out with me today and I'll see you next time!

1. Laura -  http://www.lauralscott.com/mio-cooky-spooky-hop/
2. Deana Benson -http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2016/10/mio-compadres-halloween-cooky-spooky-hop.html
3. Jasmine Burgess -http://journeywithjasmine.blogspot.com/2016/10/spooky-cooky-halloween-hop-with-my-inky.html
4. Linda Gorman-   http://dabblesbylinda.blogspot.com/2016/10/mio-compadres-october-cooky-spooky-hop.html

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! Fun
    monster and I
    love your
    background.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bg for this funny monster...not too spooked by him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also listed as craftychark on one blog in the hop.

      Delete
  3. This card is so fun; great background and image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun background and the monster is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Love all the color combinations you chose! Sending the love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cute monster stamp and your coloring! Great background on your fun card too!

    ReplyDelete

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...