Monday, February 27, 2017

Quick and Easy Die Cut Card with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals

 Today's card is an easy project to put together because it's all die cuts.  When I get new products, I like to play with them to see what they can do.  Lindy's Stamp Gang has some awesome products and I have quite the collection of their sprays, pigment powders and embossing powders.  They recently released Magicals, which are dye based powders that are similar to Colorburst or Brusho, but include some shimmer.  I created a rainbow with the Magicals and watercolor paper, letting each color dry a bit before adding the next one so that they didn't blend too much.  Once it was dry, I used it for die cutting. 
This card was super simple to put together.  I die cut SSS black cardstock with a stitched rectangle die, the black starred patterned paper with a wonky stitches die and the hello sentiment from the Magicals piece.  I layered those over a cardbase, added sequins and done!  Whenever you have scraps or backgrounds that didn't turn out great, use them for die cuts.  Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Strathmore 140 lb watercolor paper
LSG Magicals (in order of use)
-Cuckoo Clock Cardinal
-Oktoberfest Orange
-Yodeling Yellow
-Lederhosen Laurel
-Guten Tag Teal
-Bavarian Blue
-Polka Purple
Concord & 9th Say Hello die
SSS Black cardstock
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches die
SSS Crystal Reflections sequins
Scor-tape
Ranger Multi Medium Matte

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...