Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sweet Valentine Shaker with Stamping Bella

 Happy February!  Todays project is along a Valentines Day line, but versatile enough for birthdays, thinking of you, encouragement or sympathy.  This is the "I Heart You" stamp set from Stamping Bella and I bought it because it reminded me of my little niece Vivi, who's 2 with such a vivacious personality.  I didn't care for the way I colored the balloon on the image, so I used a heart die to cut it out and turn it into a shaker window heart balloon that Elly is holding.  Any heart die will work here since we're using the negative rather than the heart die cut itself.  So sweet!

Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel of you want to see how I created this project from start to finish.  My supply list is below.

Supplies:
Stamping Bella I Heart You
Bristol cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark
Copics: Elephant C00, 0, 2, 3, 5, 6; RV10
Skirt: V01, 25  Outline: BG10
Spectrum Noir  Clear Sparkle Pen
Recollections Fuchsia glitter paper
DCWV Silver glitter paper
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Square die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart die 
SSS Cotton Candy cardstock
Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder
Hero Arts Acetate
Neenah 110 lb cardbase
3M Foam tape
Scor-tape 1/4" and 1/2"

If you have trouble with shakers, hopefully this will help.  If not, I'd be happy to answer any questions.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Much love,
Jasmine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...