Thursday, January 11, 2018

Moody Blues Unicorn Spinner with Alcohol Ink Background

 Hello!  I hope your 2018 is off to a good start.  I have been playing with Alcohol Inks and coloring a lot of Moody Unicorns by Gerda Steiner Designs.  One of my general goals in my studio to do more playing with what I already have rather than continuously buying more.  There is so many products to choose from in terms of new things to buy, but it can be a lot of fun to rediscover your own existing stash.  Alcohol ink backgrounds are so easy to make and the variety of colors and techniques make them a staple background for me.  The stamp set and channel dies are two items that I had in my studio that I hadn't yet played with and the background was ready to go; putting all three together almost created the card for me.  Here is a link to an alcohol ink video on my channel in case you'd like to learn more about using them.  Here is the link to the card video for today and below is my supplies.
Supplies:
Gerda Steiner Designs Moody Unicorn S&D
Yupo
Ranger Alcohol Inks:
  • Denim
  • Indigo
  • Purple Twilight
  • Snowcap
Stitched Rectangle die
Mama Elephant Smile die
MFT Channel Spinner die
MFT Spin and Slide Discs
Copics
C2, 4, 6/ BG000, 02, 05, 07/ E50, 51, 21/ R20
3M Foam tape
Black Cardstock 4.25 x 5.5
SN Sparkle Pen
Cream cardbase


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Let me know if you have any questions as I'm always happy to help.  These unicorns are so much fun, easy to color and I just love the different expressions they have.  See you next time!

For Christs glory and much love,
Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. This unicorn is really so beautiful.Thanks a lot for sharing with us
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm first time visit your info. Here grateful resource, I'm appreciate your writing. Thanks for sharing, I have share another experience that very necessary for effective Business that Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you have been playing with Alcohol Inks and coloring a lot of Moody Unicorns by Gerda Steiner Designs!
    Office Space Rent In Gulshan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the Clipping Path Service picture editing technique, the background of an image can be eliminated by drawing a path around the foreground object. To generate clipping paths that maintain the region inside the path, use the pen tool in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Learn more about our clipping path service details..

    ReplyDelete

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...