Monday, September 12, 2016

Quick and Easy Ink Dipped Bookmarks

 Hey there!  Todays project is these quick and easy bookmarks.  It's as simple as stamp, dip, dry and go!  I made these for my kids at AWANA at church, a ministry designed for elementary and middle school aged kiddos.  I wanted something quick and easy, but colorful to be attractive for my kiddos.  These can be done bigger or smaller, just need to keep in mind the size of the stamps you're wanting to use.  Any color combo too, just be aware of colors that turn brown or gray when they mix, such as yellow/purple or green/orange.  Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Neat & Tangled Sunday School Songs
Memento Tuxedo Black or Archival Black
Paper Studio Large white tags
Distress Inks:
Abandoned Coral
Picked Raspberry
Wilted Violet
Lucky Clover
Blueprint Sketch
Twisted Citron
Mustard Seed
Squeezed Lemonade
Carved Pumpkin
Candied Apple
Salty Ocean

Distress Inks are formulated to work with water, so I can't speak to how other dye inks might behave when using this technique.  But you'll never know until you try.  And remember that it's just paper.  If you hate it, you can always start again ;)  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...