Friday, November 17, 2017

Handmade Christmas 2017: Easy Watercolor cards with Koi and Fine-Tec Metallics

 It's the fourth post in my Handmade Christmas 2017 series and I have 4 easy watercolor cards that are perfect for mass production.  I used 1 stamp set, 3 watercolor palettes and 1 sheet of 9x12 watercolor paper.  You don't have to be a master watercolor artist to make these cards.  If you can move a brush from side to side, you can make these.  Easy peasy. I wanted to keep products to a minimum by using them in different combinations on each card so that you get variety without needing/using tons of different things.

Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supplies are listed below.

Supplies (used in each card):
Canson XL 140 lb Coldpress watercolor paper
Hero Arts SD412 stamp set
Archival Jet Black ink
Koi Pocket Feild Sketch watercolor palette
Silver Black Velvet brushes
MISTI
Versamark
Green tree on red mat:
Green tree on Gold mat:
Blue wash on Gold mat
Blue/Bronze on Red mat


 I hope you enjoyed todays post and video.  Watercolors are really quite forgiving and these are a really easy way to get your feet wet ;)  Merry Christmas!

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...