Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Brutus Monroe and Arteza Brush Pens Watercolor

 Is that a gorgeous rose or what?  Sometimes it's nice to get a little lost in coloring and the Enchanted Rose from Brutus Monroe is nice and large, so it allows you to take a little time and wander through a rose garden of your own making.  I've always loved coloring because you can do what you want.  Blue horse? Sure, why not?  While this rose may never appear in nature, it's lovely and wonderful and fun.  I had fun trying out the Arteza Brush Pens on this project.  They're a water based ink and are very similar to Zig clean color markers and you can use them interchangeably as well as together, which I did in the lavender rose in the top left corner.  Because there's lots of lovely bright color going on in the rose, I kept the rest of the card simple.  Head over to my youtube channel for the video tutorial and my supplies are listed below.

Supplies:
Arteza Brush Pens
Brutus Monroe Enchanted Rose background stamp
Bristol Smooth cardstock
MISTI
Archival Jet Black ink
Zig Clean Color Brush markers
Mama Elephant Smile die
Stitched Square die (4.5")
Cream cardstock (5"x10")
Black cardstock
Doodlebug White glitter cardstock
Tombow Mono Multi glue
Neat & Tangled Like Magic sequins
Scor-tape

Arteza was kind enough to give me a discount code for my viewers as well: XBH-QDU-800 for 10% off!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll catch you next time!

For Christ's glory and much love,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...