Monday, May 15, 2017

Traingle Turnabout with Concord & 9th

 Welcome!  Concord & 9th are becoming known for their innovative products, and this triangle turnabout stamp is no exception.  After each time you stamp, you turn it 90 degrees and stamp again until you've stamped 4 times and completed the rotation.  The possibilities for designs is really endless as you can do a minimalist approach with only one stamp, heat emboss a layer to and texture and dimension, emboss resist, 4 different colors (like I did) or monochromatic with 4 shades of the same color; so many options.  I went with really bright, fun, tropical colors and finished it off with a bold black sentiment and sequins.
Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Concord & 9th Triangle Turnabout stamp
Concord & 9th Lovely stamp
MISTI
Simon Says Stamp inks
  • Watermelon
  • Key Lime
  • Orange Crush
  • Lemon Zest
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches Die
Nuvo Black embossing powder
Versamark
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Bristol Smooth cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Green Apple cardstock
Ranger Matte Medium
Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections sequins
Scor-tape

Let me know if you have any questions!  Don't forget to like and comment on my YouTube videos; it really helps me out ;)

In His glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...