Saturday, July 15, 2017

Shaker Shake-up with Heat Resistant Acetate

 Todays project is a bit of a spin on a Shaker card.  Instead of a die cut window with stamping on the surrounding panel, the stamped image is on the window, making the shaker window the true focal point.  I created this using Heat Resistant Acetate.  Because it's heat resistant, you can stamp and emboss on it without it shrinking, warping or twisting.  A powder tool is key when using the acetate with embossing powder because of how prone to static acetate is.  I rub my powder tool over the entire area I'm going to stamp and heat emboss to ensure that my image comes out clearly.  Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Concord & 9th Hello Lovely stamp set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies
Versamark
Wow Turkish Nights embossing powder
Hot Off The Press Heat Resistant Acetate
3M Foam tape
Scor-tape
Little Things Sequin Mixes
  • Gold Dust
  • Pretty Pansy
Lavender cardstock
MISTI
DCWV Gold Foil paper
Smile die
Elizabeth Crafts Black Microfine Silk Glitter
Black cardstock
Stick-It
Black Glitter enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time!

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...