Thursday, August 31, 2017

Starry Sky for Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique

 Hey guys!  Todays post is my final Guest DT project with Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique.  This card is fairly simple.  We have some ink blending using colors from the second set of the Distress Oxides with a stencil and some BoBunny Glitter Paste over the top.  What I love about the glitter paste is that it picks up the color of whatever ink you put underneath it, so it looks almost as if it's lit from behind; such a cool effect.  To finish it off, I added a strip of gold on the left side to tie in the gold on the die-cut sentiment.  Simple, yet stunning.  This technique offers such a plethora of variations, so I encourage you to break out you inks and stencils to see what you come up with.
Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Bristol Smooth cardstock
Distress Oxide Inks
Distress Ink
Hero Arts Sky Stencil
BoBunny Glitter Paste in Sugar
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die
DCWV Gold Foil paper
Stick-It sheet adhesive
Neenah Classic Cream cardbase
Scor-tape 

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today.  I'm always happy to answer any questions, so feel free to ask.  See you next time!

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...