Monday, August 7, 2017

Bee Popcard by Art Impression with Copics and Distress Oxides


 I'll be honest, this card...I got frustrated with this card and I'm sure we've all been there with projects we just about gave up on.  However, it's so dang cute and I had already put a lot of work and supplies into it, so I kept going.  As much as I love Art Impressions, someone dropped the ball with this set.  They don't provide clear instructions and there are stamps with coordinating dies that I couldn't figure out what they were supposed to be.  But don't let that stop you.  Hopefully, my video will make your bee building a breeze, as I've tried to work out some of the kinks.  The stamps and coordinating dies come together, but you do need a separate template die to build your bee.  Here is the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Art Impressions Bee PopCard set
Art Impressions PopCard template
Bristol Smooth cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Distress Oxide inks
Vellum
Black Cardstock
Copic Markers
  • C6, 8, 9 and Y02, 08, 17
Pre-embossed Honeycomb patterned paper
Woodgrain patterned paper
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Imagine Crafts Sparkle Spritz
Little Things Lucky Dip Marigold
Matte Medium
Tombow Mono Multi
Foam square adhesive
Scor-tape

It took a bit of finagling, but I was really pleased with my finished product and I think my little nephews will enjoy it.  Thanks for joining me and I'll catch you later!

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...