Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Magical Halloween Part Deux with Darcies and Copics




Hey guys, welcome back!  As I said yesterday Halloween being my birthday was so much fun as a kid, but is just another day as an adult; for me, it's getting one step closer to Christmas that's the exciting part.  However, when I came across this stamp set with a Unicorn perched upon a jack-o-lantern, I couldn't resist.  The shaker was originally my practice image, but I loved it so much that I fussy cut it out and mounted it to the front of the shaker window.  I just couldn't let it go to waste.  The green glitter card has a Copic colored background because I wanted to keep the focus on the adorable unicorn.  Just a few sequins to finish it off.  This image is perfect for all the Halloween and Unicorn lovers alike.  I'll be sending these to my nieces; they'll love them!

Here's the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and the supply list is below.

Supplies: (This list is used in both cards.)
Darcies Heart and Home Magical Halloween stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
MISTI
Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock
Copic Markers:
Mane and tail: RV06/ V05, 09/ B04, 06/ G03, 07/ Y13, 18/ YR04, 07
Hide: RV0000, 00, 52/ R20  Hooves: C6  Horn: RV000, 52
Wings: BV0000, 000, 01
Pumpkins: YR04, 15; Y35, 13; R39
Leaves: YR15/ Y17/ YG17/ YG67/ G07
Hat: E21, 33, 35, 40

Green Glitter:
Sky: BG000/ B000/ B01, B12 
Ground: YG67, 17
Spectrum Noir sparkle Pen (Mane, tail and wings)
DCVW Green glitter paper
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies
Ranger Muliti Medium Matte
Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections sequins

Scor-tape
Neenah Classic Cream cardbase






Orange Shaker:
Paper Studio glitter cardstock
Hero Arts Acetate
3M Foam tape (doubled up)
Scor-tape
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen (Mane, tail and wings)
Doodlebug patterned paper
Simon Says Stamp White Pigment ink
Stampendous White embossing powder
Little Things sequin mixes
  • Tangerine Jewels
  • Viola Sequin mix
  • New England Fall sequin mix
Neat & Tangled Scalloped die

Thank you for joining me today!  I hope you get a chance to enjoy fall and all the beauty God gave it.  Happy Halloween!

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...