Monday, October 23, 2017

Fantastic Halloween with Copics, Glitter Paste and Alcohol Ink Background

Last, but certainly not least, is my final card in what has turned out to be my Halloween series for 2017.  As much as I loved my Unicorns and pumpkins, this card is my favorite.  It's also the design that required the least thought; it just came together on it's own.  I had the background hanging out in my studio for a while, added glitter paste through a stencil and it fit "purrfectly" with the vampire kitty.  I love it when that happens.  I die cut the background before I added the glitter paste.  You can add it and then die cut (after it's completely dry), but the pressure from the die cutting can distort the shape of the dried paste as well as ruin the dimension. 

Here's the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.  Here is the link for the alcohol ink background.  Have fun!

Supplies:
Ranger Alcohol Inks:
Raspberry/ Flamingo/ Valencia
Yupo or Gloss cardstock
Bazzil Black Licorice cardstock
Neat & Tangled Scalloped die set (label die is in this set as well)
Nuvo Black Diamond Glitter paste
Star Stencil
Mama Elephant Plushoween stamp and die sets
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Bristol Smooth cardstock
MISTI
Ranger Sparkle Black embossing powder
Versamark ink
Copics: BV13, V17, RV10, C00, C8, C9
Distress Inks
  • Carved Pumpkin
  • Picked Raspberry
Scor-tape
Foam Squares

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope your Halloween is exciting and sweet!  Happy Halloween!

For His glory and much love,
Jasmine

2 comments:

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...