Friday, July 8, 2016

Altenew Peony Scrolls with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hello and welcome to my latest DT post for Tupelo Designs LLC.  Todays card started with the One Way Chevron Stencil by My Favorite things and was sort of an experiment.  I wanted a soft ombre look and quite liked the results.  I paired the stencil with Altenew Inks and Peony Scrolls stamp and die sets to create a soft, feminine, warm look that is just stunning (if I do say so myself ;)).  Here is the link to the video at my YouTube channel and below is the supply list.

Supplies: (*denotes item supplied to me by TDLLC)
Altenew Crisp Dye Inks: Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy,
 Coral Berry and Ruby Red
Altenew Peony Scrolls Stamp and Die sets
Altenew Painted Greetings Stamp set
*MFT One Way Chevron Stencil
Clarity Brushes
Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
Versamark
Stick-It sheet adhesive
Scor-tape
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  Be sure to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel so you don't miss out on any of the exciting stuff coming your way!  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...