Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Engraved Chipboard Technique with Infinity Engraving LLC

Hello and welcome!  Todays post is this card featuring a Chipboard technique using layered embossing powder and a stamp.  Here is the video on my YouTube channel demonstrating how to achieve the engraved look.  Below is my supply list.

Supplies:
Faith die cut chipboard by Infinity Engraving LLC
Cosmo Cricket Aquarelle Just Add Watercolor stack
Versamark
Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder
Ranger Enchanted Gold embossing powder
Glossy Accents
Lawn Fawn Stitched Square dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies
Script stamp
Watercolor paints (I use Daniel Smith)
Patterned Paper

You can use any embossing powder, including Ultra Thick, for this technique.  It does seem to work best with opaque, metallic finish powders, but give it a try with any powder you have and decide for yourself!  You can use chipboard and cardstock with it, but make sure your cardstock is good quality.  The thinner the cardstock, the more likely is it to warp.  Leave any questions in the comments and I'll do my best to answer.  Thanks for joining me today! See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...