Thursday, July 21, 2016

Floral Shaker featuring Concord & 9th with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hello there!  Todays project is a Vellum Shaker using 2 stamp sets and a die set from Concord & 9th.  Wildflowers is one of my favorite sets from Concord & 9th, so having the images condensed into a collage image was right up my alley.  I also did some ink blending and finished it off with some die cut butterflies and sentiment.  The smile sentiment makes it suitable for a birthday, thinking of you, hello or even a sympathy card.  By changing the sentiment, it's suitable for a congratulations or recognition of achievement.  Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe, like, and let me know what you think or if you have any questions in the comment section below the video.  Below is my supply list.

Supplies:
Concord & 9th You're My Person stamp set
Concord & 9th Wildflowers stamp set
Concord & 9th Floral & Flutter die set
LSG Aurora Amethyst Embossing Powder
Archival Black ink
Distress Inks: Wilted Violet and Mermaid Lagoon
Neenah 110 lb cardstock
Purple glitter paper
White glitter paper
3M Foam tape
Circle Die
Vellum
Versamark
MISTI
Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Purple Sequins
Smile die 
Tape runner 

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  I'd love to know what you think and am happy to answer any questions as well.  See you next time!

Much Love,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...