Thursday, July 28, 2016

Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling Card Series #1 with Tupelo Designs LLC

Welcome back!  Todays card is the first in a series of cards I've done using the Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling stamp set.  I had the ink blended background sitting on my desk from another project and having the layout of stamps in mind, I put the two together to create an inspiring and ethereal card.  I always have an eye out for stamp sets that allow me to share and express my faith, so this set was perfect for that.  While it's designed for use in a Bible, I wanted to share how to use it in cardmaking, since that is more in my wheelhouse.  Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel if you want to see how I created this card and stay tuned as I have 3 additional cards coming up in the series with a fun surprise to wrap up!  

Supplies:
Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling
Neat & Tangled Bible Journaling Companion
Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
Versamark
Nuvo Black Embossing powder
My Favorite Things Ink Lemon Drop
My Favorite Things Ink Orange Fizz
My Favorite Things Ink Razzleberry
My Favorite Things Ink Pure Plum
Cloud Stencil
Star Stencil
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella Clear
EK Success powder tool
MISTI
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die
Sequins
Distress Ink : Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.  See you next time!

Much Love,
Jasmine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...