Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sapphire Smile with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hello and welcome!  Todays card features heat and dry embossing, vellum, and a simple die cut to create a simple, yet elegant design.  The background is what inspired me; the deep blue tones reminded me of a sapphire and I built the rest of the design around it.  Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel if you want to see how I created this beauty.  My supply list is below.

Supplies: (*denotes item supplied to me by TDLLC)
*Nuvo Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse
WRMK 3D Gemstone Embossing Folder
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
DI Blueprint Sketch Spray
Perfect Pearls Spray
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies
Smile die
Altenew Persian Motifs
Versamark
Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing powder
Stick-It adhesive sheets
Scor-tape
Doodlebug gems and enamel dots
28 Lilac Lane flat-back pearls
DCWV Foiled cardstock stack

Here is the link to a picture tutorial on my blog for how I created the background piece.  Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see a video tutorial :)  See you later!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...