Thursday, November 10, 2016

Handmade Christmas Series: Card 2 Featuring the 2016 SOA Collection

Hello!  Merry Christmas!  Todays project is a fun design with a contemporary edge that's perfect for masculine cards.  Another way I picture this card is in red, black, and gold, which would also be perfect for masculine cards and would look stellar.  In this card we have a watercolored background with heat embossed white puffy stripes, a two-tone, layered stamped tree, stamped and die cut stag and a die cut sentiment.  I had a lot of fun putting this card together and playing with everything in the 2016 Stamp of Approval holiday collection.  Here is the link to the video tutorial I have on my Youtube channel if you want to see start to finish how you can re-create this card at home.  I encourage you to experiment and use my design as a inspiration to create something unique to you or just copy it, lol.  Everything I used is listed below.

Supplies:
Peppermint Stick background by Catherine Pooler Designs
MISTI
Simon Says Stamp White pigment ink
Wow White Puff embossing powder
Simon Says Stamp Mint Candy and High Dive inks
Hip Holiday stamps and dies by Catherine Pooler Designs
Delicata Silvery Shimmer pigment ink
DCWV Twinkle Glints cardstock stack
DCWV Foiled cardstock stack in Gold
Neat&Tangled Happy Holidays die (from 2015 Holiday SOA)
Scor-tape
Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
3D foam squares
Glue dots

Thank you for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  I hope my project sparked some ideas for you and you have fun creating.  Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out.  See you later!

Much love and Christmas Joy,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...