Heres my supply list:
- Cardstock cut to 6 by 6.5 inches
- Blackberry Bliss by Stampin Up
- Kraft by Simon Says Stamp
- Schoolhouse Red by Simon Says Stamp
- Neenah Solar White 110 lb.
- Patterned Paper
- Lawn Fawn Snowy Day Collection
- Bo Bunny Altitude Collection
- Sizzix Flip-It Die set by Stephanie Bernard
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes dies
- Simon Says Stamp Snowflake dies
- Stampin Up glitter paper in Iridescent Ice
- Doodlebug glitter paper in White
- Royal Blue metal sheets (company went out of business)
- My Minds Eye Jubilee enamel shapes
- tape runner
- Tombow Mono Multi
- Zots Bling mini glue dots
- Creative Design Bling sequins in Glacial Bliss
I start by trimming my cardstock to 6 by 6.5 inches. I line up the die to the edges of my cardstock and run through my big shot. The die will cut and score the cardstock for you. All you have to do is fold, crease and decorate as desired.
I'm using a sheet from Bo Bunny's Altitude collection to die cut two panels that will go on the front of my card.
These four cards came together in about 30 minutes. I kept these three fairly simple by finishing them with foam squares under the inner medallion or outer wreath for dimension and a bow enamel sticker on the red and green wreathes and die cut snowflake on the sheet music wreath. I added a bit more to the purple card with sequins and die cut metal snowflakes as well as a die cut glitter snowflake over the middle medallion. I used Tombow liquid glue to adhere the die cut snowflake and Zots Bling glue dots to attach the sequins and metal snowflakes.
Merry Christmas and much love!