Here's my supply list:
- Simon Says Stamp Holiday Frames Die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die - 3 3/8 by 4 5/8 inches
- Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir paper
- Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Kraft cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Snowy Day 6 x 6 paper pad
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- ColorBox Mixed Media ink: "Jasmine" (White)
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink: Tide Pool
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Newtons Nook stamp sets "Frozen Friends" and "Holiday Wishes"
- Avery Elle Window Sheets acetate
- 3M Foam tape
- tape runner
- Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
- Doodlebug sequins
- Prima chunky glitter
- My Minds Eye "Joyous" and "Jubilee" enamel kits
I like to run a powder tool around the edges of the foam tape before I take the release paper off so that the bits don't stick. I added sequins, glitter and micro beads before removing the release paper. Once your shaker bits are in, remove the release paper and making sure each piece is in the correct orientation, attach the focal image, pressing around the edges to seal.
Thanks for hanging out with me today! I hope you had fun and learned something new. Feel free to ask any questions and let me know what you think.
Much love and Merry Christmas!