My supply list:
- #8 Manilla tag by Ranger
- Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Weathered Wood, Gathered Twig and Hickory Smoke
- Water in a spray bottle
- Mini Holidays Stamp Set by Tim Holtz
- Old Letter Writing by Hero Arts
- Cabin by Inkadinkadoo
- Snowy Sayings by CASual Fridays (SOA box)
- Pine Tree Bigz die by Tim Holtz/Sizzix
- Delicata Golden Glitz ink
- VersaMark ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder in Gold
- Neenah Solar White 110 lb. cardstock (for the pine tree)
Step 2.) Ink the cabin stamp with Hickory Smoke ink and stamp it about half way down the tag.
Set aside to let dry while we make the gold tree.
Step 4). I like to lay my pieces on my project before I add my sentiment so that I know what is going to look best and how things are going to lay. Ink up the sentiment stamp from the TH Mini Holidays stamp with Gathered Twig and stamp towards the top third of the tag, aligning it with the right edge.
Step 5). Attach the tree with foam dots so the the left edge of the tree is off the left edge of the tag. Finish off with the gold snowflakes. The flakes I used are from the Snowy Sayings set by CASual Fridays with Golden Glitz ink by Delicata.
I finished off my tag with some royal blue and cream seaming binding ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique on Etsy.com.
Thanks for spending some time with me today. Keep in mind that you can do this style with any stamps; you don't have to have the exact same one I've used. Try it out with different colors and different styles, but most importantly, have fun and get creative! Feel free to ask questions and let me know what you think!