Friday, June 17, 2016

Courageous with Tupelo Designs LLC


Hello!  Todays card was created with encouragement in mind and can be used for someone going through an illness, a tough personal issue or maybe going to back to school or a career change.  I kept the design fairly simple with clean lines to help the imagery and colors stand out.  My supplies are listed and linked below and here's the link to my video at my YouTube channel ;)  Be sure to like, comment and subscribe so you don't miss anything!

Supplies:
Concord and 9th Wildflowers stamp set
Concord and 9th Floral and Flutter die set
Concord and 9th Being Classy stamp and die sets
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die
Momento Tuxedo Black ink 
Stampin Up Vellum
Copic Sketch Markers: (R11, YR02, R02) (YR02, RV13) BG10
Lindy's Stamp Gang Madonna Robe embossing powder 
Doodlebug Sprinkles enamel dots and jewels
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  Be sure to let me know what you think, if you have any questions or what you'd like to see next.  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...