Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mixed Media Faith Canvas with Infinity Engraving

 Hello and welcome!  Todays project is a mixed media canvas.  My faith in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is certainly a cornerstone of my life as it's shaped who I am, my career, my marriage and how I go about everyday life.  I grew up in Northern Michigan and have always loved the water.  The lake is a refuge of sorts and that was the inspiration for this piece.  Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel if you want to watch my process and all the supplies I used are listed below, along with a few close up shots of the different elements. 

Supplies:
9x12 canvas
Tim Holtz Melange Tissue Wrap
Prima Soft Matte Gel Medium
Dylusions London Blue Acrylic Paint
Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise Acrylic Paint
Dina Wakely White Gesso
Dina Wakely Blue Violet Acrylic Paint
Dina Wakely Lemon Acrylic Paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang pigment powder in Tweedle Dee Denim
Prima White Sand Texture paste
Stampendous Fratage Vintage Embossing Powder in Aged Gold
Faber Castell Glitter  Glass Bead gel
SU Vellum
Lindy's Stamp Gang Royal Peacock Fire Glitz Spritz
Lindy's Stamp Gang Hydrangea Blue
Distress Blueprint Sketch Spray and Reinker
Distress Crazing Medium
28 Lilac Lane Button Embellishment mixes in Cotton Candy and Winter Blues

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I'll be happy to answer.  I'd also love to know what you think!

Much love,
Jasmine













No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...