Friday, June 24, 2016

Masculine Watercolored Shaker with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hey guys!  Todays card was created around the Art Impressions Cottage stamp and die set.  It was originally designed with a home interior scene to go behind it, but I wanted to see what else I could do with it.  Using the trees from another Art Impressions builder set, I created this scene with a guy card in mind.  I kept the colors more muted so that the bright interior shaker element would stand out and seem homey and welcoming.  I kept the sentiment simple and it could be changed to birthday, welcome home, or more of a formal sympathy statement.  Here is the link to my video on my YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any card-making goodness.

Supplies: (*denotes item supplied to me by TDLLC)
*Art Impressions Cottage stamp and die set
Art Impressions WC Tree stamp set
Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock
Daniel Smith watercolors
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Strathmore watercolor paper
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
Archival Ink
MISTI
Liquid Frisket masking fluid
Avery Elle Sentimental Stamp set
Avery Elle Sentimental Die set
Fun Foam
Yellow sequins
Yellow star confetti

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...