I wanted to make it challenging for myself and orange is a color I don't use often; to be honest, I don't use it at all. Except for the occasional rainbow, I tend to lean towards purples/blues/pinks, so it was time to spice things up. I also just got a gorgeous Rainbows and Sunshine kit from PTI, so I came up with this sunshiney, textured, and ink blended beauty. My video is at my YouTube channel, which is linked here and I'd love it if you wanted to subscribe and let me know what you think! Here's the supply list if you want to CASE it ;)
PaperTrey Ink Rainbows and Sunshine card kit
Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock
Prima Art Basics Light Paste
Simon Says Stamp inks: Orange Peel, Sunkist, Duckling, and Doll Pink
Stick-It adhesive sheets
DCWV Glitter Brights cardstock stack
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Simon Says Stamp Iridescent sequins
PTI clear sequins
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Feel free to CASE or take inspiration from my card for your own; just be sure to credit the artist who inspires you when you share or post to social media ;)
To enter the giveaway to win this killer prize pack, all you have to do is leave some love on each blog in the hop! How easy is that!?!
Leave a comment on each of the 7 blogs in the hop and you'll be entered to win! In case you get lost or want to start from the beginning, here's the complete list. The next stop is Robbie. It was good to see you!
1. Laura - http://www.lauralscott.com/mio-dominant-color-hop
2. Jasmine Burgess - You're here!
3. Robbie Rubala -http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/search/label/MIO
4. Emma Hall - http://heartofcraft.blogspot.com/2016/06/dominant-colour-challenge-with-my-inky.html
5. Lisa Bedigian - http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2016/06/orange-new-challenge-with-my-inky-oasis.html
6. Joy Moody -http://joyscards.blogspot.com/
7. Linda Gorman- http://dabblesbylinda.blogspot.com/2016/06/mio-compadres-june-dominant-color-hop.html