Monday, June 20, 2016

Rose Gold Beauty with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hey guys! I have such a pretty card for you today; my latest Design Team post with Tupelo Designs LLC.  I've used Rose Gold embossing powder over embossing paste to create dimension as well as add contrast and a lovely metallic sheen.  The sentiment and die cut are from Concord and 9th using cardstock, vellum and heat embossing.  Rose Gold and Sparkling Clear sequins finish off our card perfectly.  Here's the link to my video on YouTube and below you'll find the complete list of supplies with links in case you are looking to pick something up.

Supplies: (* denotes item supplied to me by TDLLC)
SU Blackberry Bliss cardstock
SU Vellum
MISTI
Prima Opaque Matte Modeling Paste
Stampendous Rose Gold embossing powder
*Echo Park Flurries Stencil
Concord & 9th Beautiful You stamp
Concord & 9th Beautiful You dies
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches frame die
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
*Judikins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder
Versamark ink
Circle die
Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock
Pretty Pink Posh sequins in 4mm Sparkling Clear, 4mm Rose Gold and 8mm Rose Gold
Glossy Accents
Stick-It Adhesive Sheets
Xyron sticker maker

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  I'd love to know what you think, so leave me a comment ;)
See you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...