Monday, June 27, 2016

Queen & Co Shaker Card kit with Tupelo Designs LLC

Hello and welcome to another card tutorial on my blog and YouTube channel!  I first noticed these Queen and Co Shaker Card Kits on a CHA video and they looked so fun and easy.  They come with a card base, die cut foam piece, acetate and die cut card front to match the foam.  I added those ADORABLE baby dragons, confetti and sequins and viola! Here is the link to the video on my YouTube channel.

Supplies: (* denotes item supplied to me by TDLLC)
*Queen and Co Squares Shaker Kit
Crafters Companion Cardstock
Clearly Besotted Hot Stuff stamp set
Copic Markers: (RV00, 10, 13, 14, 17, 19, 21)
(E00, 000, 31)
(BG09, 10, 15, 23)
(Y17, YR04, 07, 09, 15)
(C1, 3, 7; B39)
Momento Tuxedo Black
Versamark
Lindy's Stamp Gang Angel Wings Peacock embossing powder
Little Things Sequin Mix
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush pen
Confetti

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me today!  See you next time!

3 comments:

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...