Friday, April 7, 2017

Sunset Flights with Distress Oxides, Concord & 9th and Impression Obsession

 Hello there!  Sunsets are among my favorites of God's artistry in nature and is what inspired this project.  Using three colors of Distress Oxides, ink blending and ink lifting, I created the background, added the butterflies on top and finished it off with a heat embossed sentiment.  This project is  simple, quick and easy with gorgeous results that you can use for just about any occasion: birthday, encouragement, illness, sympathy or thinking of you.
 Here is the link to the video tutorial on my YouTube channel with my supply list below.

Supplies:
Distress Oxide Ink
Wilted Violet
Worn Lipstick
Spiced Marmalade
Bristol Smooth cardstock
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches die
Imagine Crafts Sparkle Spritz
Concord & 9th Butterfly Beauty stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Smoke Ink
MISTI
Impression Obsession "What if I Fall"
Versamark
Nuvo Black embossing powder
Neenah Solar White 110 lb card base
Scor-tape

Thanks for stopping by and I'll catch you next time!

Much love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...