Thursday, April 27, 2017

Shaker Cards Galore

Hello!  I'm back with a new shaker card menagerie.  We finished up with AWANA for the year this week and I wanted something to give to my kids that was fun and personalized.  What's better than a shaker with your name on it?  I did each one a little different with their favorite colors in mind and did my best to keep the boys' cards' as masculine as I could as they are definitely in that "pink is for girls" phase.  3 of them are moving on to youth group next year and we'll certainly miss them.  

If you aren't familiar with AWANA, it's a program that spans for 4 years old - 6th grade that teaches kids about the Bible and Jesus at an age appropriate level.  I work with the 5th and 6th graders and we have so much fun while making sure they know we are there for them and are a support system if/when they need it.  

I only filmed one card because the process is the same for each card; I only changed colors of ink and paper between the girls' and boys' cards.  Here's the link to the video on my YouTube channel and my supply list is below.

Supplies:
Boys Ink colors:
  • Lawn Fawn Lobster
  • Simon Says Stamp Orange Peel
  • LF Sunflower
  • SSS Fern
  • LF Fish Tank
  • LF Sugarplum
 Girls Ink colors:
  • LF Carrot
  • LF Sunflower
  • LF Jalepeno
  • LF Peacock
  • SSS Island Blue
  • LF Sugarplum
  • SSS Doll Pink
Stamping Bella Java Spills stamp set
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitches dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies
Bristol Smooth cardstock
DCWV Shimmer, Foiled and Golds cardstock stacks
Concord & 9th Double Cut Alphabet dies
Stick-It sheet adhesive
Ranger Matte Medium
Little Things Jewels 
Littel Things Sequin mixes 
  • Lucky Dip Purple Paradise
  • Misty Rainbow
  • Deep Fuchsia
Scor-tape
Hero Arts Acetate sheets
3M Foam tape



 Thanks for joining me today guys!  See you next time.

Much love,
Jasmine




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine! I just discovered you tonight by a comment you made on Stamp Junkies in response to someone concerned about the thumbs down on videos. I am so glad I found you! I've been watching several of your videos tonight and I am LOVING them!! So glad I found you and look forward to many more. Best wishes and many blessings to you! ~ Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vickie! Love finding new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...