Wednesday, October 7, 2015

In-laid Smile





















Sometimes playing around turns out really pretty!  The background is a piece of Distress Watercolor paper and I used Dylusions ink sprays in Bubblegum, Sunshine and Distress Mermaid Lagoon.  I spritzed it with water and Heidi Swapp Color Shine mist in Gold to get the colors moving and blending. 

Once dry, I die cut it with a Simon Says Stamp Surely Stitched Heart die.  I used the same die on a piece of black pearl cardstock and fit the pieces back together for an in-laid die cut panel.  I mounted it to a white Neenah 110 lb card base.  I finished it off with a Smile die cut by Mama Elephant cut from a scrap of purple cardstock and a lavender Doodlebug enamel dot. 

I love the clean and simple yet colorful and happy design of this card.  Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Feel free to leave any questions or comments.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Handmade Christmas Series 2018: Day 1 Watercolors and EH Mondo Holly 2 ways

Here's an exciting sale for everyone!  ellenhutson.com is having a 20% off sale on all dies with the code above.  I&...